Discount Disc Jockeys in Minnesota!
We started this service to offer those who have a tight budget or small event and simply can't afford a full or typical DJ show. We strongly suggest using our regular DJ Service for Weddings or important events. This service is mainly for bars, home's and other small venues. It is designed for simple events with a small group of people. The systems are very basic and the DJ's are typically first year DJ's or recently trained.
- By providing a written Agreement, which is signed and agreed upon by our company and the client, we can book the date of your event and assure you will have a DJ for your event.
- As one of the top Discount DJ Companies in MN, we only use Industry Standard Professional Equipment.
DON'T DIY DJ - Why Not?
Why Not DJ Myself or Have a Friend or Family Member DJ With Their iPod?
We have heard many stories of "iPod DJ's" ruining an event by playing the wrong music and at the wrong times, not showing up on time or even at all, not sticking to any play or DO NOT play lists and "Partying" a little too much.
- It can be extremely difficult to take requests or play music when guests want to hear it if you are using and ipod or similar system.
- It is nearly impossible to plan a good dance ahead of time since many things can change the mood and timing or any event.
- It can be very time consuming to plan a whole night of music, especially when you are trying to predict the future... playing which songs and what time. This is a project that can take a long time to complete. There’s a real art to song selection.
- Do you know exactly when and for how long to play background type music and when to start to transition to dance music?
- It is really hard to predict your guests and their music tastes. So a diverse song selection is needed to please both young and old.
- Someone will have to watch or guard the DJ system... Is he/she reliable? Sober? If you are asking friends or family to do it, you’re pretty much giving them a job. They’re not going to be able to mingle, dance, or have fun as a guest if they are the "DJ".
- Does your venue even allow DIY setups? Will you be required to provide insurance for bringing in your own sound system?
- Do you have or need a Mic (PA system)? Is your equipment compatible? Do you have enough power cords and all the appropriate adapters needed?
- Who will pick up, set up, break down, and return your rentals (If you choose to rent equipment)? What if something happens to them or the equipment?
- Have you tested the rental equipment or your home equipment at a high level for a long period of time?
- Can you create the same atmosphere as a DJ, who tends to get the party started and flowing in the right direction?
- Most people don't know how to setup or run high level audio equipment correctly and even if they do, it is still time consuming to manage and run the equipment and implement requests if needed. FYI: If you are not using professional grade equipment there is a good chance it will over-heat or malfunction at a high level of output.
For just a little more money than renting and running equipment yourself, you can have someone who knows how to run the equipment and who will help you plan the night, take requests and help play the best music at the best time at your event!